Monday, January 3, 2011

Saying Good-Bye to Chad....

Chad had tryouts for track the week that Dallin reported to the MTC so we left him behind... Watching Chad say good bye to Dallin for 2 years was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do! After getting home from church and Dallin's (I guess I should now start saying "Elder Bergquist") setting apart, we changed clothes and loaded the car... and then we decided to measure Chad and Elder Bergquist to have a reference when Elder Bergquist returns! I really DO wonder how much Chadman will grow!!! :)
So, here we are in the garage marking their heights!




The last thing we did before leaving was to have family prayer....
When we were through the boys just stayed knelt down...
It was so final... time to say good bye and leave...
I love this picture!


This one still brings tears to my eyes...




Final words of wisdom...

and one last laugh...

God be with you till be meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment