Monday, February 7, 2011

2/7/11

Brad got a short email from Elder Bergquist this morning, but I haven't gotten one! I am guessing he forgot to hit send or it is lost out in cyber space somewhere...

Here is his email to his dad (not much info, he doesn't even say what town he is in or his companions name - I THINK that is because he prob put it in my email that I didn't get...)

10:18 am
I didnt get a chance to go to any of the 4 wards in our area yet because we
had stake conference, but i met a few families and they seem really nice. The only thing i'm concerned about right now is that we havent taught any lessons or done any finding. we have only talked to members. And the work seems to be really focused on less actives, which is good, i'd just like to teach some non members too. I'm hoping its just because my comp was in another area the past week and it was super bowl sunday and stake conference, so hopefully it picks up, if not, i might have to take some stuff into my own hands haha but my comp seems to be a really good guy, he was inactive most of his life and i think because of that he wants to work on reactivation. i just hope he's not afraid of finding on our own. We seem to be setting goals around our plans instead of planning around our goals so far, like i said maybe just because of this weekend. Anyway, thanks for writing and updating me ha. I love you. And thats interesting what you had learned about the acceptable year of the Lord. elder Miller is i think on the opposite side of the mission haha so no none of the elders i know are in my district or zone. ate a semana que vem. tchau
Elder Bergquist

No comments:

Post a Comment