Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/30/11 VISA is Processing!!!!

I check the status on Dallin's visa every day. Yeah, call me anal.... but I just want him to get to Brasil ASAP!!! I prayed and prayed that he would get to go to the MTC there since his older brother did, but... that was not the Lord's plan. We have fasted and prayed... He spent 8.5 weeks in the MTC in Provo (entered 12/8/10 and flew to the Billings Montana Mission on 2/5/11) He has spent 7.5 weeks serving in Powell WY.

Anyway, as I was saying, I check his visa status every day! AND, today it has moved from "received" to "processing"!!! There are 4 stages it goes thru. Anyway, once it gets to the "processing" stage they say it goes FAST!!! I keep hearing that he will probably be flying to Brasil in less than 2 weeks!!!

WE ARE SUPER EXCITED FOR HIM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see that Dallin's visa is processing which means he should be on his way soon!! Hooray! That's fine about forwarding Ethan's letter on. I was so glad to hear from him so soon and what it's like there. So many missionaries are finally getting into Brazil which is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will be going the same time as Adam, I checked his today and it is in Processing now too!

    ReplyDelete